Monday, July 19, 2010

New Addition: The Love Note

Hello To All My Lovely Followers!

Okay first let me start with a heart-felt apology for my absence recently. I have been out of town for nearly this entire month with no access to a computer!! Yes, pure torture! The whole time I was thinking of you all and my mind was filled with new discussion topics. Unfortunately, I couldn't upload full post from my phone. So I came up with an idea to start doing Love Notes twice a week. A Love Note is a simple question, thought, idea, etc, designed to get feedback from, guess who, you guys! This way we can keep the Girl Talk going even when...I'm on the GO!

Oh and don't forget, I want to talk about what you want to hear! So e-mail me your love, sex, and/or relationship questions or issues and I'll post what the experts have to say on the matter. It can be completely anonymous...your secret is safe with me;) Send them to AllsFairNLove@gmail.com!

1 comment:

  1. I have a comment. For some years now I have actively written posts to my Facebook page, but I want to upgrade. I have a number of thoughts that does not correspond to the person most know me to be, so let's just say I wish to explore the more sexual side of my writings. I don't want to sound so graphic, but I think I could if I were to try; however, I have family on my page and don't wish to embarass them. Also, I want people to be excited about what they read, because it could be something they would like to explore...What advice could you give to me that this is something I should not be ashamed of?

    ReplyDelete